contact-us-banner

Interested in visiting IFFS?

Get your pass

IFFS Pte Ltd

IFFS Pte Ltd was established to organise and manage furniture and furniture-related fairs, exhibitions, shows, conferences and other events worldwide. These include the annual International Furniture Fair Singapore (IFFS), a keynote event on the calendar of the furniture trade exhibition circuit that’s currently being regarded as the “Asia’s Premier Sourcing Platform” by the industry.

IFFS Pte Ltd’s primary objectives are to continue growing the IFFS as an iconic, world-class, international trade show and to develop new furniture trade exhibitions and events both locally and overseas. The IFFS was held in conjunction with the ASEAN Furniture Show and was previously organised by the SFIC since 1981. The annual trade show provides an effective marketing platform for regional companies to venture into global markets.

As a testimony to the quality of the show, IFFS is the first Asian-based international furniture fair to be accepted as a member of the elite Union des Foires Internationales, a Paris-based international authority on trade fairs. In addition, it is the only furniture trade event in Singapore to be awarded the ‘Approved International Fair’ status by the Singapore Tourism Board. The Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau also recognises the fair as a major exhibition event on Singapore’s international exhibition calendar.

International Furniture Fair Singapore Pte Ltd (IFFS Pte Ltd) is a subsidiary of the Singapore Furniture Industries Council (SFIC), which owns 60 per cent of IFFS Pte Ltd and MP International Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Pico Far East Ltd, who owns the remaining 40 per cent share of the company.

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0

IFFS

iffs-logo-white