We connected with Paul Cornelissen, Sr., Creative Director of Fashion Interiors, to find out more about the company and to suss out their product highlights at IFFS 2017.
- What defines Fashion Interiors’ product offerings?
We make use of unexpected recycled materials, with a combination of both modern and classic style, to produce unique items.
- What do you think contributed to the success of your brand?
I would say it’s the quality and design presentation of our key collections that enabled our brand to find its way to consumers all over the world.
- ‘East Meets West’ is one of the main themes in your designs. Why choose to focus on this area of
We find that the combination of both classic and contemporary designs offers very interesting characteristics to each furniture item, and we wanted to incorporate these characteristics into our products.
- How do you continue to gain inspiration for new product development?
Our designers and sales group travel around the world frequently to visit trade shows & potential suppliers, and in the process, they uncover new materials and gain inspiration for product development.
- Why did you choose to exhibit at IFFS and what are your expectations of IFFS 2017?
IFFS is one of the trade shows that fulfills our business requirements and its visitor profiles matches our target audience. We participate annually with the aim of meeting potential clients and connecting with existing clients. At the same time, IFFS is also a perfect platform for us to launch new designs and collections.
- What can trade visitors expect from your upcoming showcase at IFFS 2017?
Visitors can expect to see new spectacular designs that are made with sustainable and recycled materials.
Check out Fashion Interiors at IFFS 2017 in Booth 4F-42 or online at http://www.fashioninteriors.ph/.