- Creative springboard catered to unearthing the next generation of design talents from Asia.
- Located at Basement 2, Sands Expo and Convention Centre. The lounge is accessible to all trade visitors, both local and overseas, during selected opening hours.
- Pieces are sponsored by Sam & Sara (Singapore), with some appearing in the 2018 romantic comedy hit, Crazy Rich Asians, the highest worldwide grossing rom-com in a decade.
UNESCO Cities of Design [NEW]
- Over 30 cities, through the adoption of design and creativity as strategic factors, promote sustainable urban development and offer opportunities for co-operative projects.
- Aiming to foster international collaborations and facilitate the sharing of experiences, these cities include Buenos Aires (Argentina), Geelong (Australia), Montreal (Canada), Beijing (China), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Bandung (Indonesia), Seoul (South Korea), Istanbul (Turkey), Dubai (UAE), and Detroit (USA).
Designers’ Village [NEW]
- Platform for multi-disciplinary designers to reach out via an extensive network of prospects.
- Feature aesthetically-pleasing prototypes and fully marketable creations which are well supported by DesignSingapore Council and fellow industry and design luminaries.
Urban Living Showcases [NEW]
- Inspiration drawn from the rich heritage, culture and diversity of densely populated cities.
- Through partnerships with renowned interior designers and innovation-driven brands, these showcases serve to spot key trends, understand major challenges, and identify sustainable solutions to transform tomorrow’s urban living for an ever-growing population of urban dwellers.