If you have been told by the Singapore Mission nearest to you that you need a Letter of Introduction from the Organiser for your Visa Application, please do the following steps:
1. Register your attendance as a trade visitor.
2.“Request for Letter of Introduction for Visa Application to visit IFFS”
Send an E- mail to visitor(at)iffs.com.sg with the subject heading:
“Request for Letter of Introduction for Visa Application to Visit IFFS″.
2.1 In your e-mail, provide the following details to the Organiser:
- Complete Name Printed on Passport:
- Passport Number:
- Port of Embarkation (country of origin before arriving in Singapore):
- Estimated Arrival Date (in Singapore):
- Estimated Departure Date (from Singapore):
- Company Name:
- Complete Mailing Address (with postal/zip code):
2.2 Attach a soft copy of your passport bio-data page in the e-mail.
2.3 If you are representing your company to attend our event, please provide a letter of undertaking issued by the company stating that you will be attending the International Furniture Fair Singapore (IFFS) on their behalf and the company will be fully responsible for your travelling expenses.
2.4 Attach your business registration records in the e-mail.
- The e-mail along with the required information and documents must reach the Organiser by end of February.
- We will only be issuing the Invitation Letter for Visa from January to February only, (two months before our event month). Any visa invitation letter request outside the months of January and February will NOT be entertained.
- Please note that provision of Invitation Letter/Letter of Introduction will be subject to review of submitted business documents, registration information and approval by the event organisers.
- We also do NOT provide Visa Application service. Our trade visitors will be responsible in processing the required documents for their entry to Singapore.